Remote Patient Monitoring
KSOSN has partnered with Cabron Health to remotely monitor our patient’s blood pressure.
Once a patient begins the program, the Cabron Health Team will help to:
- Review blood pressure readings
- Give tips on diet and exercise
- Review medications
- Provide additional support
- Provide a blood pressure cuff
- Follow up on critical readings
- Complete monthly one on ones with the care team
To see if you qualify for the program, please reach out to your provider’s medical assistant by calling 702-877-1887 or inquire about this at your next appointment.