Kidney Disease Education
Manage your kidney disease through our Education Program. To see if you qualify for the Education Program, please reach out to your provider’s medical assistant by calling 702-877-1887 or inquire about this at your next appointment.
By attending this program, you will learn:
- How to eat right to preserve kidney function
- To make treatment choices for kidney disease
- How to communicate better with your family and friends about your health
The education program includes:
- A digital health education platform
- 6 easy to understand videos that include resources on Kidney disease, Nutrition, dialysis & transplant options, and lifestyle management.
- Pre and post learning assessments