KSOSN is monitoring COVID-19 closely and continues to introduce measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our patients is our top priority.
The COVID-19 vaccination helps prevent people from getting seriously ill, being hospitalized and dying. The CDC recommends everyone stay up to date with Covid-19 vaccines.
While our KSOSN offices do not have the vaccines available, we encourage our patients to get vaccinated. Use Vaccines.gov to find a Covid-19 vaccine near you.
KSOSN is committed to keeping a clean, safe and healthy environment for our patients and employees. We use eco-friendly products to provide 360-degree protection to our offices and workspace.
The products kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, even in the hardest to reach spaces.
Current Appointment Protocols:
Our doctors and nurse practitioners are available for in-person or telehealth appointments. Please contact our office for details at 702.877.1887.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, seek care right away.
- Masks are required at all KSOSN offices and surgery centers.
- All individuals entering our offices and surgery centers are screened for fever and cough, as well as for potential COVID-19 contact risk.
- Visitors are not permitted in our offices or surgery centers to minimize the risk to our patients and employees.
- All employees will wear masks and gloves while in contact with patients in any area.
- If you have an upcoming in-person appointment and are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms, please contact our office so we can treat you through telehealth services.