Venu Botla, M.D.
Primary Locations: Central-Rancho, Vascular Access Center
- Certified in Interventional Nephrology by Lifeline Vascular Access
- Nephrology Fellowship, Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Internal Medicine Residency, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Il
- Medical Degree, Northwestern University Medical School
According to Dr. Venu Botla, there is never a dull moment in nephrology. The diversity of the specialty was one of the things that attracted him to this field of medicine. However, it was a belief that dialysis patients were not receiving optimal care that drew Dr. Botla to his sub-specialty in interventional nephrology.
As a nephrology fellow, Dr. Botla observed that dialysis patients need dedicated physicians who are focused on maintaining their vascular accesses. Considered a dialysis patient’s lifeline, he could not think of a more important way to care for nephrology patients than tending to their vascular access.
A Chicago native, Dr. Botla did his early medical training in the Chicago area and completed his nephrology fellowship in Boston before moving to Las Vegas and joining KSOSN. Dr. Botla is one of KSOSN’s interventional nephrologists providing essential vascular access procedures for dialysis patients. In addition to general kidney care, he performs procedures on fistulas and grafts, such as thrombectomies and angioplasties, performs procedures involving catheters, and does vessel mapping.
Dr. Botla is Board Certified in Nephrology. His current faculty appointments include the University of Nevada School of Medicine, Las Vegas and Touro University in Henderson, Nevada.
- American Society of Nephrology
- Renal Physicians Association
- American Society of Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology