Raj Singh, M.D., FACP, FASN
Primary Location: Rancho office
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, and Punjabi
- Fellowship in Nephrology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas
Residency, University School of Medicine, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Medical Degree Internal Medicine, University School of Medicine, Las Vegas, Nevada
Dr. Raj Prabhjot Singh was destined for nephrology – a specialty that takes perfect advantage of his aptitude for pharmacology and his love of organic chemistry. Awarded best pharmacology student in medical school, Dr. Singh thrives on exploring the complex world of the body’s chemical interactions.
Dr. Singh was born and raised in the Punjab province of Northern India. He moved to the United States in 2004 to pursue his medical education at University School of Medicine in Las Vegas. It was during his residency that Dr. Singh met the physicians of KSOSN and found both great mentors and a practice where he knew he could do his best work.
Accessibility is key to Dr. Singh’s practice. He cares deeply about the well-being of his patients and tells them
he is always just a phone call away. His goal – to significantly improve his patients’ quality of life and life
expectancy through a comprehensive treatment plan.
When he is not looking after patients or immersed in lab results, Dr. Singh is in hot pursuit of adventure. He enjoys skydiving, SCUBA diving and horseback riding.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Nephrology
- American Society of Nephrology
- Renal Physician Association
- Associate Member, American College of Physicians
- America Medical Association
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin