Ayoola Adekile, M.D.
Specialty: Transplant Nephrologist
Primary Location: Rancho office
Languages spoken: English, Yoruba
- Fellowship in Transplant Nephrology at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn NY
- Fellowship in Nephrology at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn NY
- Resident, Internal Medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn NY
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Kuwait University Medical School, Jabriya, Kuwait
Dr. Adekile is originally from Nigeria. He attended Kuwait University Medical School where he received his MD degree in 2001. He completed his fellowship training in both Nephrology and Transplant Nephrology at the State University Of New York (SUNY) Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. He is board certified in Nephrology.
Dr. Adekile specializes in transplant nephrology providing pre- and post-operative care to kidney transplant patients. He works closely with the transplant team to prepare the patient for their surgery and provides follow-up care once the transplant is complete.
- American Society of Nephrology
- Renal Physicians Association
- American College of Physicians